|To RENEW your club permit
For your information, generally the Club PO Box is cleared twice a week.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you
have received your permit renewal from VicRoads on or before the due
- If your renewal has not been received by
the due date, you must contact VicRoads ASAP to follow-up.
is a new VicRoads requirement. They have advised that the
owner has 90 days after the date of expiry to renew the permit. After
the 90 days expires the permit shall be cancelled by VicRoads.
renew the now expired permit after the 90 days shall require a new
permit application to be completed along with all normal items
applicable to a new permit application.
- Where VicRoads have not been paid by
Permit due date, the car should not be used after the expiry date until
- RENEWALS CHECKLIST:
COMPLETED FORM to be posted the club post office box. (Do NOT separate
- MUST have self-stamped addressed
envelope enclosed so the forms can be returned to you to make payment
- forward renewals to the club as soon as
you receive them. To sit
on and nest them creates delays for yourself and the consequences that
may occur if time exceeds the 90 day time limit.
- We do what we can, but we are not
available 24 / 7 for signatures, help us to help you.
|To apply for a NEW club permit
The following documents need to be sent
to the club PO Box, or brought along to a club meeting for processing:-
each link to download the file directly to your PC)
- Completed and signed Club
Permit application form
- Completed and signed Vehicle
Eligibility and Standards declaration form
- A photocopy of your current Road Worthy
of establishment and processing fee (Please
don’t send cash in
the mail!) -
- cheque or money order for $20.00
made payable to MG Car Club Victoria, or
- Direct Deposit to:
Victoria] [BSB=083-419] [ACC=517764011] [Ref=CPS your name]
- Six electronically dated colour photos as
- A self-addressed stamped envelope to
return the paperwork to you
Club is required to maintain a register of all vehicles &
and to provide same to VicRoads within 7 days of receipt of a written
request from VicRoads.
- Six DATED colour photos are required with
all new applications
- Photos are to be supplied in hard copy.
Images as follows;
- Drivers side
- Driving position (side-on with driver’s
- and where possible, any
identifiers - Chassis number
- Engine number