|Cars for Sale||Advertising on
this site is free
to MGCC (Victoria) and MGCC (Geelong) members.
Email details to MGWebmaster@mgcc.com.au
Ads must include either Vehicle Registration Number or Engine/Chassis Numbers, and the asking price.
(This must be a price you are prepared to sell the car for. Auctions are not permitted.)
Only MGs may be offered for sale on this site.
Please send photos as JPG files. Do NOT embed them in a WORD document. Keep your entire email below 7MB or it may never arrive.
Advertising fee for Non-Members is $22.00 (incl GST) per ad.
Post your cheque or money order payable to MG Car Club to
P.O Box 273, Nunawading, Victoria 3131, Australia
and quote your vehicle registration number.
Note: Advertisements will be deleted after 3 months (Unless notified otherwise).
|12-May-2020 2001 MGF Trophy 160 Race Car $9,000|
Still available. Be ready for when racing restarts!
Built as one of the Australian MGF Trophy series cars from brand new and has never been registered.
Australian delivery 5,315 kms. Stripped out interior, full CAMS roll cage, Velo race seat and in-date harness.
Additional features over and above original spec. are:
$9,000 Ken Price 0418-311-040 or email@example.com.
|4-Apr-2020 1947 MG YA $30,000|
|4-Apr-2020 1949 Racing TC 1450cc - a piece of club history $38500 ONO.|
* 2 owner car.
* Purchased in 1956 for £360 by Fritz Norden, MGCC Founding member No.3
* This car was driven by the first MGCC Club Champion and undefeated for 3 years.
* Winter tread tyres - including spare
* Cream clips on side walls
* Roll bar attached to body chassis
* Lightweight doors
* Five point safety harness for driver
* Chassis frame realigned and strengthened
* Cross frame underneath gear box
* Sway bars back and front
* Original Steering box
* Front cycle guards/ headlights.
* Original rear guards
* TC gear box overhauled as original
* Differential 2 ratio ( one for sprint and one for circuit racing)
* Miscellaneous TC bits and pieces, wheels and tyres
Contact number: 9551-4247
|22-Feb-2020 MGY 1949 $16,000 ono|
The car is in good condition and has new tyres fitted.
The brakes are in need of attention and some work is needed on the gear box.
There is a full Workshop Manual with the car and the car is currently unregistered.
Engine Number: XPAGSCX13209
Chassis Number: Y3562
The asking price is $16,000 ono
Ewen McPherson mob: 0407-531-146
|8-Feb-2020 1968 MGB MKII Roadster $20,000|
Contact Jenny on 0490 010 701 after 5pm
|2-Jun-2020||Expired||Steve||10840H||1968 MGC GT|
|2-Jun-2020||Expired||Ian||ZOR 528||MGB GT V8|
|2-Jun-2020||Sold||Peter||-||MGA 1958 Project Car / Rolling Chassis|